Whatever the condition of a particular property may be, it is often necessary to maintain a record of its present state and a schedule of condition is the accepted medium by which this can be achieved.
A schedule of condition survey is usually commissioned before the signing of a lease in order to determine the condition of the building so that any existing defects and their repair costs are identified prior to any commitment being made.
Commercial leases usually stipulate that the tenant is responsible for any repairs during and at the end of a tenancy, so it is vital that you fully understand your potential liabilities before signing your lease.
As letting agents in Bridgend and Neath Port Talbot, our service includes;
- A comprehensive and detailed survey of the property
- A written document which fully describes the condition of the property, set in a user-friendly format
- Extensive photographic evidence illustrating the condition and any defects that exist
- Often, a schedule of condition survey can be used to negotiate with your landlord to have immediate defects corrected prior to your taking over the lease and thus save you considerable sums of money.
- As long as you maintain the property in accordance with the terms of your lease, a schedule of condition may pay enormous dividends when you come to vacate the premises.
- Fees are based on the complexity of the property.
For further information please call us on 01656 654328 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.